Wednesday, August 15, 2012

so much excitement


Goodness, so much has happened recently! First off, I have been waiting to make the announcement on here that I now have some of my work for sale at Serena and Lily!! It has taken many months, and an incident with a lost package that was then found, and now I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere with my art.
Another big announcement is that I am moving to Ireland to live in that adorable house with some family friends who have invited me to live and work for them! It is an amazing opportunity, and just the kind of thing I've been waiting for. It is a bit scary because I'm leaving in less than a month (only having found out a few days ago) and working out what to pack and realizing who and what I will have to leave behind is tough. I am sure to have an awesome time, hopefully I won't go in to shock over the weather change.

No comments:

Post a Comment