Monday, December 9, 2013

tunes for walking



So when I walk to work in the morning I love to sing along to my music, it's not a very populated path and I get it out of my system before I am surrounded by coworkers who may not enjoy my singing as much as I do. When I really want to (pretend to) belt it out, it's Neko Case all the way. She is the coolest chick around. I saw her live for the first time and she was positively fantastic and endearing and bad ass. Her new album is great, you should give it a listen.


This is one of those songs that makes me want to dance and feel like I'm cooler than I am. It gets me pumped and prepared for work.


I listen to Rilo Kiley ridiculously a lot. In fact, all Jenny Lewis ventures are good with me. When I'm feeling angsty (which seems to be a lot these days), it's Jenny all the way. Rilo Kiley put out an album of never released tracks (Rkives) this year to the extreme happiness of obsessives such as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment