Wednesday, July 11, 2012

avoidance




I really have been in the mood to paint, but alas have not found the time. I made some watercolors but I would really like to get down and dirty with some oils. I want the challenge of making some art that I have to think about before making any marks, but don't have any brilliant ideas as of yet. Working at camp kills my drive to accomplish anything besides watching movies, which is not good because I should be deciding what I want to do with my life. But that's stressful, so I'm doing my darndest to avoid it. If you see me in the near future feel free to shame and reprimand me.

Also you should check out "I Want My Hat Back" by Jon Klassen because it is absolutely great. Simple and hilarious. Look how cute that bear is!

No comments:

Post a Comment