Wednesday, September 11, 2013

new happiness



I probably mentioned on here how all of my jewelry was stolen a while ago and I still have days where I go to put on a certain necklace only to remember that I don't have it anymore, it's honestly still upsetting. However, since I got insurance money I decided to put some of it towards a commissioned set by two lovely ladies I have known for a very long time (since we went to art camp together!) Margaret and Ellen have recently started their own jewelry business, Geoflora. Ellen tends towards brighter colors and geometrics while Margaret does more nature based work, it's a great collaboration. They made me this gorgeous matching set after I told them the designs and colors I preferred and it is all I hoped it would be! (And check out the sweet gifts they sent as well as the cute packaging!)

No comments:

Post a Comment