Wednesday, June 13, 2012

birthday










Well I sure had a good birthday. I spent the whole day preparing, I made a super delicious lemon lime raspberry cake, beet cheddar and apple tarts, black bean cakes and some awesome punch that included pineapple and cranberry juice, 7up and coconut rum. Needless to say it was all amazing, my friends also brought some great treats, and my grandma made some cake strawberries! I of course forgot to take as many pictures as I should have and also of course I didn't get a good one of myself except with my eyes closed. I'll live I suppose. I also included a picture of my new KitchenAid mixer! It is tangerine and so so pretty. I also got a cuisine art food processor and used both of my amazing new appliances to make my birthday goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment