Sunday, March 11, 2012

Self Promotion





I am about to head up to Durham, NC to scope it out for jobs and basically to figure out if I want to live there. I have a couple friends at UNC who are very encouraging and so I am very excited and hopeful. I'm nervous about driving 10ish hours by myself but I've got cheez-its and Harry Potter book tapes. I'm also nervous about just walking into businesses and handing out my resume and portfolio, I don't have much experience selling myself and my work to strangers. But I have super cute business cards and I sewed together these little "look-books" one is more painting and one more illustration based. Wish me luck in finding a job! (And if you have any advice or places for me to go, please let me know!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are such great designs! They will definitely have a hard time forgetting you. I'm so glad you've found your next step. Exploring is great! Good luck, Evan.

    ReplyDelete